https://www.internationaltravel.ws/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/te-papa-wellington.jpg 271 603 daniel daniel2010-11-26 12:08:232010-11-26 12:08:23Te Papa - The National Museum of New Zealand
Te Papa – The National Museum of New Zealand
Te Papa is the national history museum of New Zealand and is located in Wellington the country’s capital city. This is a quick video of the front entrance to the museum. Here are a few features of the museum:
- Built on reclaimed land at the edge of the bay.
- Features many interactive exhibits and works of art that are important to national and Maori history.
- Free internet over wifi (even the library a few buildings away doesn’t have that)
- A nice cafe and cool gift shop are located on site.
- It’s a must visit and it’s free!