Te Papa is the national history museum of New Zealand and is located in Wellington the country’s capital city. This is a quick video of the front entrance to the museum. Here are a few features of the museum:
- Built on reclaimed land at the edge of the bay.
- Features many interactive exhibits and works of art that are important to national and Maori history.
- Free internet over wifi (even the library a few buildings away doesn’t have that)
- A nice cafe and cool gift shop are located on site.
- It’s a must visit and it’s free!